2015 International Congress of IIAS to be held from 22 to 26 June in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The International Institute of Administrative Sciences (IIAS) in close collaboration with the Fundação Getú lio Vargas is organizing the 2015 International Congress of IIAS to be held from 22 to 26 June in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Call for papers
The congress will bring together academics and practitioners, PhD students and young researchers in public administration and management, as well as contributors from any other disciplines who will exchange on the following main theme Rethinking Responsibility and Accountability of Public Adminis tration in Times of Globalization, Decentralization and Privatization
Different types of Call for papers are proposed to you:
* Call for papers – Workshop sessions prepared based on three subthemes - http://bit.ly/1CORYfU
1. Citizens/Customers' Trust in Governments, Public Administration and Public Sector a t all levels of governance
2. Trust from Government in Society
3. Administrative Trust in Public Administration Reforms: inner-trust, civil servants' trust and interorganisational trust
* Open call – for authors who wish to submit an abstract 0or organize a session with a topic that they believe do not fit under a programmed session – http://bit.ly/1vJ0Pxa
The congress website will be made available as from 15 October www.iias-congress2015.org
The NISPAcee Annual Conference in Tbilisi, Georgia on May 21-23, 2015
The 2014 AGPA annual conference in Jakarta, Indonesia, August 27-29, 2014